The best teams are diverse teams. We are committed to a future in which everyone is equally supported – regardless of gender, religion, origin or other characteristics. Change does not happen overnight. Change is the result of many small steps. Our first step is to ensure gender equality. We are committed to increasing the proportion of women in the (currently) male-dominated consulting industry for financial services. Our Female Excellence initiative supports our female consultants on their individual career paths – and is always on the lookout for new talents! Join us in shaping the financial services industry of tomorrow – what are your plans for the future?
- Our internal network: Internal network for all female zeb consultants
- Focus on mutual support, mentoring and specialist discussions
- Regular meetings during the year – always on different topics
- Workshops and a special seminar offer for female consultants
- Get insights into our network meetings further down on the page
- Exchange of ideas at management level: External female network for female board members and executives
- Professional and personal exchange between successful women – interdisciplinary and across companies
- Annual meeting with discussions, cultural program and an evening for networking
- Starting a new job made easy: Personal Female Buddy to answer questions about starting a job
- First contact is established even before the first working day
- Contact details of the Female Buddy are communicated with the contract
Reconciling career and family life? Obviously, this topic is not only relevant for our Female Excellence network! In fact, it is a challenge that concerns many of our colleagues, both male and female – especially when they are thinking of starting their own families.
- Our workingparents@zeb network gives you the opportunity to network with other working moms and dads, to exchange ideas and to jointly find solutions.
- You can also flexibly adapt your working model with us: from part-time models and working from home to sabbaticals and unpaid leave, there are many options for creating your individual work-life balance. See our benefits page for more information.
Get to know us!
Learn more about our woman power and our Female Excellence network. These videos feature our female consultants talking about their experiences and what they value about working at zeb.
See for yourself and check out the videos now!
Stay and Grow
You alone decide where your career should go! Career planning, flexible working models and a wide range of training programs make it possible for your career to fit in with your life in the long term.
From the moment you receive your contract documents, our Buddy Program places a female colleague at your side, who supports you in onboarding and provides you with helpful background information.
women@zeb creates a special framework for internal networking with other female consultants and offers you a platform to intensively exchange expertise and experience.
Stay and grow
In addition to our important internal network, zeb supports your further career steps with selected development programs. For example the iniative IWiL offers you the opportunity to network beyond our company and get to know various female leaders. As part of the program, you can exchange ideas with successful women from other companies and build valuable contacts.
The MentorMe (cross-)mentoring program is another scheme that provides you with experienced mentors to support you on your individual career path. In addition to an intensive exchange of thoughts and ideas, you get to know other talented minds within the community. Learn more about it here!
The “Initiative Women into Leadership” (IWiL) offers our top female consultants the opportunity to network outside zeb. The initiative aims to promote talent development across companies, one to two levels below top management, and to provide strategic support to female executives beyond company boundaries. By engaging outstanding female mentors from academia, society and business, we create visibility for our talented female consultants who are supported as mentees at IWiL. In addition, our partner Katrin Lumma actively contributes to shaping the program in the role of mentor. Click here to find out more.
- 2021 kick-off: Having succeessfully participated in 2020, we are pleased that this year Kerttu Alpass will represent zeb among the mentees of the “Initiative Women into Leadership” (IWiL) in 2021. At the first digital kick-off event in February 2021, the mentees became better acquainted with each other and were able to exchange ideas with their potential mentors. We’re excited to see who will be at Kerttu’s side!
- 2020 kickoff: We were present at the 2020 IWiL kick-off event and are happy to have enroled two dedicated mentees, Marion Pfaller and Sarah Brockhoff, for the Class of 2020.
MentorMe stands for women’s empowerment: this cross-mentoring offer enables our female consultants to individually develop their career path together with a mentor. In dialog sessions, the mentor provides a new perspective on professional topics and puts the mentee’s personal development center stage. In addition to cross-mentoring, the program includes a wide range of online training sessions on topics such as future vision, negotiating skills or personal branding. Overarching networking events and excursions give female consultants the opportunity to network with the MentorMe community outside of zeb and to exchange ideas. If you want to learn more about the mentoring program, check out the official MentorMe website here.
- 2021 kick-off: The first MentorMe cooperation tandem started in winter 2021 – focusing on young professionals, four female colleagues are currently participating in the program. Their feedback is very positive! The mentors are available for valuable 1:1 discussions and offer advice on important decisions of all kinds.
women@zeb network meeting
Our internal women@zeb network promotes the exchange of ideas and experiences with each other. We meet several times a year to listen to and discuss exciting internal and external key notes on various topics.
To promote exchange – especially in challenging times – we have developed new digital formats in 2020/2021. One of these is the Leadership@Lunch format. You can find more details below.
Insights into our recruiting events
We are always scouting for new female talents who will reinforce and boost the zeb team with their skills. To this end, we put in a great deal of effort: we regularly take part in different career events such as trade fairs or brunch meetings and thus continually get to know talented women with exciting personalities. In addition, we organize events to provide you with insights into our corporate culture and various specialist topics: whether we are holding virtual coffee breaks, discussions or networking sessions, our goal is to stage varied events and promote diversity.
Take a look here to get an impression of our recruiting events:
This might interest you too
Do you want to know more? Take a look at the following pages and get to know us even better.