- Track the status
- Save your application and continue at any time
- Takes only 7 to 10 minutes
Consultant in Financial Services (f/m/x)
- Explore and go right to the heart of topics such as digitalization, sales, reorganization, merger and integration.
- Shape the future of the financial industry and bring your curiosity regarding strategy, organization and process management to the table.
- Become part of a project team and create smart strategies for the further development of business models and the digital future of banks and insurance companies.
- You analyze the market and client needs and prepare the results in a structured and management-oriented manner.
- You can also make a significant contribution outside of project work: jointly develop innovations, write your own articles or get involved in graduate recruiting.
- University degree in business administration (Master’s or PhD) or comparable academic background.
- Experience in consulting or in the financial sector through relevant internships.
- You are team-oriented, reliable and inspire others with creative ideas.
- You think strategically and act responsibly when implementing concepts.
- You enjoy questioning the status quo.
- You are fluent in English, Swedish and German.