Consultant in Financial Services (w|m|d)
Develop your strengths with us – and benefit from our comprehensive training program and language courses. In addition, individual seminars with external providers are possible if certain training programs are necessary yet unavailable in the general training catalog. Executive coaching: Regarding specific issues for executives, we offer training sessions in how to position oneself in the company, communication, leadership and negotiation management.
To offer you the best possible flexibility, you don’t have to live in one of our locations to work with us: in addition to appointments with clients, you can choose to travel to the office or prefer to work from home. For this reason, you can choose your location as well as your Practice Group - project groups for specific topics - and easily change them over time, if needed. Individual coaching is very important to us. For this purpose, you will be assigned a mentor, in our case a CDC – Career Development Counselor. If you wish, you can easily change your CDC.
- Explore and go right to the heart of topics such as digitalization, sales, reorganization, merger and integration.
- Shape the future of the financial industry and bring your curiosity regarding strategy, organization and process management to the table.
- Become part of a project team and create smart strategies for the further development of business models and the digital future of banks and insurance companies.
- You analyze the market and client needs and prepare the results in a structured and management-oriented manner.
- You can also make a significant contribution outside of project work: jointly develop innovations, write your own articles or get involved in graduate recruiting.
- University degree in business administration (Master’s or PhD) or comparable academic background.
- Experience in consulting or in the financial sector through relevant internships.
- You are team-oriented, reliable and inspire others with creative ideas.
- You think strategically and act responsibly when implementing concepts.
- You enjoy questioning the status quo.
- You speak Swedish and English fluently. German is beneficial, but not essential.