Management Consultant for quantitative methods in banking
Develop your strengths with us – and benefit from our comprehensive training program and language courses. In addition, individual seminars with external providers are possible if certain training programs are necessary yet unavailable in the general training catalog. Executive coaching: Regarding specific issues for executives, we offer training sessions in how to position oneself in the company, communication, leadership and negotiation management.
To offer you the best possible flexibility, you don’t have to live in one of our locations to work with us: in addition to appointments with clients, you can choose to travel to the office or prefer to work from home. For this reason, you can choose your location as well as your Practice Group - project groups for specific topics - and easily change them over time, if needed. Individual coaching is very important to us. For this purpose, you will be assigned a mentor, in our case a CDC – Career Development Counselor. If you wish, you can easily change your CDC.
- You will bring in your expertise for quantitative problems in mixed teams and tackle challenges in the areas of (financial) mathematical modeling and data-driven risk management
- Utilizing modern technologies, you will quantify, for example, the influence of current megatrends such as climate change on credit portfolios or develop cloud-based market risk models
- You will challenge the status quo of the industry in quantitative matters, develop future-proof strategies, improve processes and shape bank management of the future
- You will bridge the gap between technical complexity and business value added and discuss the project results with the management
- In addition to project delivery for clients, you will also contribute to internal topics and thus, expand and share your specific expertise - You will work on relevant trend topics in interdisciplinary teams, write your own articles for journals, or get involved in recruiting and university marketing
- Academic degree (Master‘s, MBA, or PhD) in mathematics, natural sciences, or business
- First professional experience with quantitative focus within consulting or the financial services industry (internships, working student, apprenticeship) are considered a plus
- Large amounts of data awake your curiosity and you have a high affinity for analytically structuring and solving quantitative problems
- You know how to communicate complex technical matters or processes in a management-oriented manner
- Ideally, you have already gained experience in one of the following areas: Data analysis, machine learning, mathematical optimization, statistical/stochastic modeling, time series analysis
- Programming skills in one or more of the following programming/scripting languages round out your profile: Python, R, VBA, SQL, SAS, STATA, Matlab
- You speak English and German fluently