Risk Consultant / Senior Consultant - Europe-wide (f/m/x) 1
• You will contribute your expertise in quantitative problems in mixed teams and tackle challenges in the areas of (financial) mathematical modelling and data-driven risk management.
• Utilizing modern technologies, you will quantify, for example, the influence of current megatrends such as climate change on credit portfolios or develop cloud-based market risk models.
• You will challenge the status quo of the industry in quantitative matters, develop future-proof strategies, improve processes and shape the bank management of the future.
• You will bridge the gap between technical complexity and added business value and discuss the project results with the management.
• In addition to project delivery for clients, you will also contribute to internal topics and thus expand and share your specific expertise.
• You will work on relevant trend topics in interdisciplinary teams, write your own articles for journals, or get involved in (graduate) recruiting.
• Academic degree (Master‘s, MBA, or PhD) in mathematics, natural sciences, or business
• First professional experience with a quantitative focus in consulting or the financial services industry (internships, working student, apprenticeship) is considered a plus.
• Large amounts of data awake your curiosity, and you have a high affinity for analytically structuring and solving quantitative problems.
• You know how to communicate complex technical matters or processes in a management-oriented manner.
• Ideally, you have already gained experience in one of the following areas: data analysis, machine learning, mathematical optimization, statistical/stochastic modelling, time series analysis.
• Programming skills in one or more of the following programming/scripting languages round out your profile: Python, R, VBA, SQL, SAS, STATA, Matlab.
• You are fluent in English and have a very good knowledge of German (B2 level).