Senior Management Consultant Banking & Innovation (f/m/x)
Develop your strengths with us – and benefit from our comprehensive training program and language courses. In addition, individual seminars with external providers are possible if certain training programs are necessary yet unavailable in the general training catalog. Executive coaching: Regarding specific issues for executives, we offer training sessions in how to position oneself in the company, communication, leadership and negotiation management.
To offer you the best possible flexibility, you don’t have to live in one of our locations to work with us: in addition to appointments with clients, you can choose to travel to the office or prefer to work from home. For this reason, you can choose your location as well as your Practice Group - project groups for specific topics - and easily change them over time, if needed. Individual coaching is very important to us. For this purpose, you will be assigned a mentor, in our case a CDC – Career Development Counselor. If you wish, you can easily change your CDC.
- In international and diverse teams, you tackle strategic problems, contribute your expertise, and will be assigned to projects aimed at improving our clients’ performance.
- You review strategies, develop alternatives and implement forward-looking concepts.
- You analyze client needs and market insights and prepare your results in a structured, clear and management-oriented manner.
- You are responsible for single project streams to be managed autonomously under the supervision of a senior team member.
- Aside from your project work, you also commit to zeb by providing speeches, articles and contributing to the development of relevant business know-how.
- University degree (Master’s or PhD) in business, economics, mathematics, or engineering.
- You have 2-3 years of experience in a leading consulting firm or in a financial institution.
- You are analytically strong, possess excellent skills to structure complex issues and combine strategic thinking with a high level of implementation expertise.
- In project teams, you are inquisitive and persuasive, a team player who acts in a client-centric manner and thinks strategically and creatively.
- You enjoy questioning the status quo.
- You are willing to travel within Europe for client projects.
- You speak Polish and English fluently. German is beneficial, but not essential.