Intern Financial Services Consulting
Together with your CDC (Career Development Counselor) you will plan your personal career path and find support in pursuing your development goals. But mentoring is more than just career planning. It also consists of sparring and feedback from your colleagues in the practice group. PGs are where we exchange and validate ideas, develop innovations, learn together and create something new.
- During your internship you will explore the needs of banks and insurance companies as a “temporary consultant” and gain first-hand experience of project work in the financial services sector.
- Contribute your ideas on the transformation of the financial industry: digitalization, climate change and a wide range of bank management topics are just a few examples of what awaits you.
- You will take on your own tasks, model new solutions together with your team and jointly present the results to the client.
- You will have the opportunity to put the knowledge gained during your studies into practice and to develop further through constructive feedback.
- In a motivated and cooperative team, you will drive change and contribute your skills to assist in breaking the mold.
- You have completed at least two semesters of your Bachelor’s degree program or are already in a Master’s degree program, achieving good grades.
- You have already gained (initial) experience in consulting or in the financial services sector through internships / student placements / projects.
- You are responsible, committed and team-oriented.
- You work reliably, grasp issues quickly and enjoy immersing yourself in complex problems.
- You question the status quo with curiosity and creativity and support your team in developing new ideas.
- You are fluent in English; Dutch and/or German language skills are a plus.