- Track the status
- Save your application and continue at any time
- Takes only 7 to 10 minutes
Intern in Financial Services Consulting
- During your internship you will explore the needs of banks and insurance companies as a “temporary consultant” and get to know project work in the financial services sector at first hand.
- Contribute your ideas on the transformation of the financial industry: digitalization, agile work, a wide range of bank management topics and modern IT architectures are examples of the diversity that awaits you.
- You will take on your own tasks, model new solutions together with your team and jointly present the results to the client.
- You will have the opportunity to put the knowledge gained during your studies into practice and to develop further through constructive feedback.
- In a motivated and cooperative team, you will drive change and contribute your skills to assist in breaking molds.
- You are already doing your Master’s with good grades.
- You have initial experience in consulting or in the financial sector through relevant internships or vocational training.
- You are responsible, committed and team-oriented.
- You work reliably, grasp issues quickly and enjoy immersing yourself in complex problems.
- You question the status quo with curiosity and creativity and support your team in developing new ideas.
- You are fluent in English, Swedish and German.