Intern in Financial Services Consulting
Together with your CDC (Career Development Counselor) you will plan your personal career path and find support in pursuing your development goals. But mentoring is more than just career planning. It also consists of sparring and feedback from your colleagues in the practice group. PGs are where we exchange and validate ideas, develop innovations, learn together and create something new.
- During your internship you will explore the needs of banks and insurance companies as a “temporary consultant” and get to know project work in the financial services sector at first hand.
- Contribute your ideas on the transformation of the financial industry: digitalization, agile work, a wide range of bank management topics and modern IT architectures are examples of the diversity that awaits you.
- You will take on your own tasks, model new solutions together with your team and jointly present the results to the client.
- You will have the opportunity to put the knowledge gained during your studies into practice and to develop further through constructive feedback.
- In a motivated and cooperative team, you will drive change and contribute your skills to assist in breaking molds.
- You are at least in the third semester of your Bachelor’s or already doing your Master’s with good grades.
- You have initial experience in consulting or in the financial sector through relevant internships or vocational training.
- You are responsible, committed and team-oriented.
- You work reliably, grasp issues quickly and enjoy immersing yourself in complex problems.
- You question the status quo with curiosity and creativity and support your team in developing new ideas.
- You speak German and English fluently. French and Luxembourgish are beneficial, but not essential.