Consultant Banking & Insurance (f|m|x)
Develop your strengths with us – and benefit from our comprehensive training program and language courses. In addition, individual seminars with external providers are possible if certain training programs are necessary yet unavailable in the general training catalog. Executive coaching: Regarding specific issues for executives, we offer training sessions in how to position oneself in the company, communication, leadership and negotiation management.
To offer you the best possible flexibility, you don’t have to live in one of our locations to work with us: in addition to appointments with clients, you can choose to travel to the office or prefer to work from home. For this reason, you can choose your location as well as your Practice Group - project groups for specific topics - and easily change them over time, if needed. Individual coaching is very important to us. For this purpose, you will be assigned a mentor, in our case a CDC – Career Development Counselor. If you wish, you can easily change your CDC.
- In international and diverse teams, you tackle strategic problems, contribute your expertise, and help with issues in the wholesale and universal banking environment.
- Using modern technologies, you quantify the influence of current megatrends, such as climate change, on credit portfolios and develop data-driven solutions for sales management.
- You challenge the status quo of the industry, work out recommendations for further development, and initiate forward-looking decisions.
- You bridge the gap between technical complexity and added value for the business, and discuss the project results directly with the management team.
- In addition to your project work, you are internally involved in expanding and sharing your expertise, i.e. you work on future-oriented topics such as ESG in interdisciplinary teams, write your own articles, and support graduate recruiting.
- You have an academic degree (Master, MBA, or PhD) in mathematics, natural science, economics, or business.
- You have gained (initial) experience in consulting or in the financial services sector through internships / student work placements / projects.
- You enjoy working with big datasets and solving problems in an analytical and structured way.
- You have the ability to communicate complex and/or technical processes and issues in a management-oriented manner.
- You speak at least two of the languages English, Dutch and German fluently.
- Experience in the Dutch banking sector isn’t mandatory but an advantage.