Senior Consultant / Manager IT Compliance & Security (f|m|x)
Your benefits More benefits
- As an IT Consultant, you will manage organizational and process-related IT projects in the financial industry that deal with IT compliance and security.
- Using your comprehensive IT and audit know-how, you will dive deep into banking at the interface between IT and business.
- You will analyze and evaluate business and technical aspects from an IT compliance and security perspective, both in the team and independently, and also identify any regulatory gaps in IT systems.
- You will stay in touch with current IT compliance developments and topics, such as DORA, BAIT, KAIT, ZAIT, MaRisk with a focus on IT, SREP ICT audit requirements, AI regulation, etc.
- As a coach for younger Consultants, you will promote the success of the entire team.
- In addition to project work, you will develop IT compliance and IT security into a permanent consulting topic, expand your networks, thus supporting zeb’s growth and advancing your own career.
- You have several years of project experience in IT audit/compliance/security in the financial industry and already gained experience in the role of a project manager.
- Excellent University degree, preferably with additional qualifications such as CGEIT, CRISC, CISM, COBIT, ITGCP or ITIL
- You keep an eye on the current developments in IT security, log4j and Spring4Shell definitely sound alarm bells to you.
- You specialize in at least one of the following topics: information security management, information risk management, IAM or SIEM, preferably also in a cloud context.
- You bring a high level of technical expertise in the IT part of supervisory audits by the ECB or BaFin/Bundesbank.
- As part of a team you enjoy working on analytical challenges and have the courage to question familiar business and technical structures.
- Experience in the Luxembourgish banking sector isn’t mandatory but an advantage.
- Willingness to travel within Europe for projects
- Fluent English as well as German and French language skills at a minimum of B2 #LI-Hybrid