Senior Consultant / Manager - Risk & Regulatory Services (f/m/x)
Your benefits More benefits
- You will monitor regulatory developments and provide strategic advice and implementation support.
- You will support regulatory-driven business transformation and optimization as well as the design of governance frameworks and organizational structures.
- You will lead or support the second-line compliance function at selected clients, identify regulatory risks and provide advice on mitigating measures.
- You will develop license applications and assist in regulatory dialogues with supervisory authorities.
- Additionally, you will engage your client network and identify business opportunities while also contributing to the continuous development of our service offering.
- As a Senior Consultant or Manager, you will promote the development of junior colleagues and a team-oriented business culture.
- Academic degree (Master’s, MBA or PhD), preferably in Law, Business Administration or Business Engineering.
- At least 3–4 years of professional experience in the financial services sector or a top-tier consultancy / law firm.
- You have an analytical mindset and a structured approach to solving problems as well as organizing project tasks and deliveries.
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to digest and deliver management-oriented information in a clear and comprehensive manner.
- You are a team player who enjoys working in close collaboration with other colleagues and client stakeholders.
- You are fluent in Swedish and English, German is a plus. #LI-Hybrid