Senior Consultant Banking (f/m/x)
Your benefits More benefits
- You work in the zeb banking division where you will be assigned to projects aimed at improving our clients’ performance.
- You review strategies, develop alternatives and implement forward-looking concepts.
- You analyze client needs and market insights and prepare your results in a structured, clear and comprehensible manner.
- You are responsible for single project streams to be managed autonomously under the supervision of a senior team member.
- Aside from your project work, you also commit to zeb by providing speeches, articles and contributing to the development of consistent business know-how.
- Excellent graduate degree (e.g. Master, MBA, etc.) in economics or engineering.
- You have 2-3 years of experience in a leading consulting firm or in a financial institution.
- You are analytically strong, possess excellent structuring skills and combine strategic thinking with a high level of implementation expertise.
- In project teams, you are inquisitive and persuasive, a team player who acts in a client-centric manner and thinks strategically and creatively.
- You are fluent in English and Italian, other languages (preferably German) are a plus. #LI-Hybrid