(Senior) Consultant Financial Risk
Your benefits More benefits
Dependent on your seniority level your daily tasks will conclude in:
- Take an active role working on high-profile international projects with clients.
- Solve complex real-world quantitative challenges.
- Work with complex data sets developing risk models and analytics tools.
- Support senior colleagues in their daily client work, e.g. write management reports, perform controls, financial reporting, attend client meetings.
- Development of internal projects.
- Development of presentation material.
- Deep dive analysis within a broad range of topics required for senior colleagues.
- Academic degree (MSc or PhD) in a quantitative subject such as Mathematics/Financial mathematics, Physics, Computer Science etc with a solid academic record from a top tier university.
- Earlier part-time jobs/internships at a management consulting firm and/or a financial service company.
- Strong interest in finance.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build trust with colleagues, stakeholders, and partners.
- Good communication skills with the ability to present information, insights and conclusions in a credible way to various stakeholder.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft office package (Excel, Powerpoint) or with a desire to learn.
- Programming skills in Python or other quantitative language.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (fluent in English and Swedish). A plus but not a must: Additional European language, preferably German. #LI-Hybrid