Associate Consultant / Consultant Financial Services (f/m/x)
Develop your strengths with us – and benefit from our comprehensive training program and language courses. In addition, individual seminars with external providers are possible if certain training programs are necessary yet unavailable in the general training catalog. Executive coaching: Regarding specific issues for executives, we offer training sessions in how to position oneself in the company, communication, leadership and negotiation management.
To offer you the best possible flexibility, you don’t have to live in one of our locations to work with us: in addition to appointments with clients, you can choose to travel to the office or prefer to work from home. For this reason, you can choose your location as well as your Practice Group - project groups for specific topics - and easily change them over time, if needed. Individual coaching is very important to us. For this purpose, you will be assigned a mentor, in our case a CDC – Career Development Counselor. If you wish, you can easily change your CDC.
- You work in the zeb financial services division where you will be assigned to projects aimed at improving our clients’ performance.
- You review strategies, develop alternatives and implement forward-looking concepts.
- You analyze client needs and market insights and prepare your results in a structured, clear and comprehensible manner.
- You are assigned to a senior team that supports your professional growth.
- By taking on responsibility for your own work packages at an early stage you contribute to the success of the project as well as your own.
- Aside from your project work, you also commit to zeb by providing speeches, articles and contributing to the development of consistent business know-how.
- Excellent university degree (MBA, Master's degree or doctorate).
- After your degree you have gained up to 3 years of professional experience, preferably in a leading consulting firm or in a financial institution (not required as analyst).
- You are analytically strong, possess excellent structuring skills and combine strategic thinking with a high level of implementation expertise.
- In project teams, you are inquisitive, a team player, have a convincing manner, act in a client-centric manner and think strategically and creatively.
- You are fluent in English and Italian, other languages (preferably German) are a plus.