- Track the status
- Save your application and continue at any time
- Takes only 7 to 10 minutes
Associate Consultant / Consultant Financial Services (f/m/x)
- You work in the zeb financial services division where you will be assigned to projects aimed at improving our clients’ performance.
- You review strategies, develop alternatives and implement forward-looking concepts.
- You analyze client needs and market insights and prepare your results in a structured, clear and comprehensible manner.
- You are assigned to a senior team that supports your professional growth.
- By taking on responsibility for your own work packages at an early stage you contribute to the success of the project as well as your own.
- Aside from your project work, you also commit to zeb by providing speeches, articles and contributing to the development of consistent business know-how.
- Excellent university degree (MBA, Master's degree or doctorate).
- After your degree you have gained up to 3 years of professional experience, preferably in a leading consulting firm or in a financial institution (not required as analyst).
- You are analytically strong, possess excellent structuring skills and combine strategic thinking with a high level of implementation expertise.
- In project teams, you are inquisitive, a team player, have a convincing manner, act in a client-centric manner and think strategically and creatively.
- You are fluent in English and Italian, other languages (preferably German) are a plus.