Senior Consultant / Manager IT Transformation & Strategy (f|m|x)
Your benefits More benefits
- You will support CFOs and their teams in achieving long-term success by creating practical road maps that help implement digital, IT or cloud strategies and manage technological changes.
- With your expertise you will support our national and international clients in the financial services industry in dealing with topics such as IT cost transfer, IT operating model design, enterprise agility, cloud transformation, organizational design, enterprise architecture, process improvement initiatives and business cases in quantitative and qualitative analyses.
- You will explore trends such as digitalization, sales, reorganization, merger and integration – what topics motivate you?
- You will be actively involved in the acquisition of projects, build up your own partnership-based client relationships and thus continuously expand your existing network.
- You will also have the chance to make a significant contribution outside of project work by bringing your experience, coaching younger consultants and contributing to their development.
- You bring several years of experience in consulting, in the financial sector or with a tech company and have an excellent university degree.
- You are a strong communicator and client-oriented, preferably with some management experience.
- You think strategically and act responsibly when implementing your strategies.
- Your high level of commitment is matched by your sense of humor, creativity and passion for teamwork.
- Experience in the Luxembourgish banking sector isn’t mandatory but an advantage.
- Willingness to travel within Europe for projects
- Fluent English as well as German and French language skills at a minimum of B2 #LI-Hybrid