Joining zeb after a Master’s degree in Software Development
Show us your personal code
You don't like to just scratch the surface, but prefer to dive deep into the source code and into new topics? Then start your future with us after your Master’s degree and develop state-of-the-art software for the financial industry. Make the most of your talents and skills in our agile project teams and pursue your individual career path. We support you on your way to becoming an expert with a comprehensive training and professional development program and full personal support.
What we offer
Your mentor, who we refer to as CDC (Career Development Counselor), will usually get in touch with you before you start your first day of work to offer advice and assistance. You can ask them any general as well as more specific questions about zeb and our ways of working. The “zeb.start” introductory week will be the first official highlight once you start working for us. You will get to know many newcomers across all areas and network with them and other colleagues. In addition, there will be presentations, training courses and cases that quickly familiarize you with the departments, tools and work methods at zeb. After each packed day, a sociable evening for networking, personal exchange and having fun awaits you.
But what is a software developer without their hardware? You will also receive your hardware on your first day at work and be able to set up and personalize your company laptop and mobile phone immediately. On your first office day, you will also receive an introduction to the office’s organizational structure and further information about your project and team so that you can get off to a good start.
In return for your commitment we offer you a competitive salary consisting of a fixed and variable component, as well as 28 days of annual leave.
Experience the unique zeb culture and take part in various events for our colleagues. Your partner will also be invited to our annual Christmas party where we wind down together after a busy year. The zeb.Uni offers you a comprehensive two-day conference program with lots of professional input. But don’t worry, there’s also time to party. Or simply use the office premises for an after-work beer or a glass of wine with your team or for an exciting foosball match during your lunch break. Read about further benefits for Consultants here.
What we expect
We are looking for innovators for our development team with excellent academic achievements and the courage to take on responsibility, who enjoy trying out new things and who are open for different mindsets. Do you have practical experience in programming outside of your studies? So much the better.
- You use your technical know-how and modern technologies to solve tricky questions.
- You are team-oriented, communicative and responsible.
- You enjoy questioning the status quo as a team.
- A Master’s degree in (business) informatics, (business) mathematics, business engineering, (applied) physics or related subjects.
- Professional experience through internships or student work in IT consulting, at a financial services provider or tech company.
- Profound technical understanding and interest in modern technologies and frameworks.
- Quick learners with excellent analytical skills and a structured approach.
- Team players with a sense of humor, curiosity and client orientation.
- Fluent command of German and English.
Would you like to learn more about starting at zeb? Then look at these pages too.