- Track the status
- Save your application and continue at any time
- Takes only 7 to 10 minutes
Management Consultant Banking & Insurance - Europe-wide based in Poland (f/m/x)
- Shape the future of the financial industry and bring your curiosity regarding strategy, organization and process management to the table.
- Conducting projects for Financial Services all over Europe - explore and go right to the heart of topics such as digitalization, sales, reorganization, merger and integration.
- You analyze the market and client needs and prepare the results in a structured and management-oriented manner.
- Become part of a zeb team and create smart strategies for the further development of business models and the digital future of banks and insurance companies.
- You will also make a significant contribution outside of project work by developing state-of-the-art content through our practice groups covering the whole FS industry.
- Master’s degree in business administration or comparable academic background.
- Experience in consulting or in the financial sector e.g. through relevant internships is desired, but not mandatory.
- You are team-oriented, reliable and inspire others with creative ideas.
- You think strategically, execute diligently, and act responsibly when implementing concepts.
- You are fluent in English.
- A plus, not a must: You have a basic knowledge of German (at least A2) and you are willing to further develop your German skills.