Management Consultant Banking & Insurance - Europe-wide based in Poland (f/m/x)
Develop your strengths with us – and benefit from our comprehensive training program and language courses. In addition, individual seminars with external providers are possible if certain training programs are necessary yet unavailable in the general training catalog. Executive coaching: Regarding specific issues for executives, we offer training sessions in how to position oneself in the company, communication, leadership and negotiation management.
To offer you the best possible flexibility, you don’t have to live in one of our locations to work with us: in addition to appointments with clients, you can choose to travel to the office or prefer to work from home. For this reason, you can choose your location as well as your Practice Group - project groups for specific topics - and easily change them over time, if needed. Individual coaching is very important to us. For this purpose, you will be assigned a mentor, in our case a CDC – Career Development Counselor. If you wish, you can easily change your CDC.
- Shape the future of the financial industry and bring your curiosity regarding strategy, organization and process management to the table.
- Conducting projects for Financial Services all over Europe - explore and go right to the heart of topics such as digitalization, sales, reorganization, merger and integration.
- You analyze the market and client needs and prepare the results in a structured and management-oriented manner.
- Become part of a zeb team and create smart strategies for the further development of business models and the digital future of banks and insurance companies.
- You will also make a significant contribution outside of project work by developing state-of-the-art content through our practice groups covering the whole FS industry.
- Master’s degree in business administration or comparable academic background.
- Experience in consulting or in the financial sector e.g. through relevant internships is desired, but not mandatory.
- You are team-oriented, reliable and inspire others with creative ideas.
- You think strategically, execute diligently, and act responsibly when implementing concepts.
- You are fluent in English.
- A plus, not a must: You have a basic knowledge of German (at least A2) and you are willing to further develop your German skills.